Prevention of attempts to penetrate the guarded area by overcoming the fence:
- Microwave perimeter security sensors detect the approach of a person to the fence. An alert appears on the security workstation screen immediately.
- The CCTV camera captures the event along the perimeter and directs the video stream to the alarm screen.
- The searchlight turns on when the microwave sensor is triggered on the outer perimeter when a person approaches the fence.
- Triggering of the vibration sensor signals an attempt to climb/damage the fence.
- The robotic camera works according to the previous settings of patrolling clockwise, focusing on particularly dangerous areas for 3-5 seconds. In the event of an alarm, the camera automatically turns in the intrusion direction. The video image from the video camera is automatically displayed on the security staff workstation active monitor, smartphones, and tablets of response teams.
The last line of defense - blocking entrances
When a person appears in a protected area, an alarm is triggering. Each of the perimeter sections can be armed/disarmed separately or together. As soon as an intruder reaches the perimeter under guard near the building, roller shutter systems on the windows are automatically closed, all doors are locked, access control personal identificators are temporarily not working, unlocking is possible only by an operator inside, or a person with special permissions through the access control system.
Entrance gate protection
In case of refusal to stop a car in front of the barrier gate (ramming the gate), automatic bollards rise in front and behind the vehicle, blocking entry and exit from the facility. A concrete fence is placed on both sides of the road and to the places where bollards are installed.
Patrol route control
Patroller moves along the established route and must register at the patrol route checkpoints for a certain period of time by tapping the card to readers. In case the security staff has deviated from the route and/or the patrol schedule, the head of the shift will be notified. Additionally, a video with the last location of the patroller will be displayed automatically.