The essentials of the system
Positioning of the cameras with face recognition module
Positioning of the cameras with people counting module (in/out)
Gathering satistical data: storage and processing
Gathering satistical data: applications
Personalisation of service and loyalty cards replacement
Control over the compliance to quarantine requirements
Control over the queue length
Solutions for shopping malls and retail based on videoanalytics
As soon as a visitor enters the mall, the face is captured and the following data about the visitor is determined:
- Mask on the face (dressed/undressed)
- In case of the face is in database, recognition is performed with the following information displayed on the screen (name, department/category, comment from the database, photo from the database)
Face detection is also performed by other cameras located in the mall.
All information is displayed on the screen and stored in the SQL database. The system enables to generate a basic set of reports on statistics of visits with categorization by gender and age, as well as by time and areas.
Additionally, if necessary, by conducting a deep dive analysis of the data in SQL database (Big Data Analysis), the user can sort statistics and generate a report that will satisfy individual user requirements.
Examples of reports that can be generated as a result of working with SQL database:
- Statistics and visitors traffic routes, as well as time spent in each of the areas of the mall, for each visitor individually (whose faces were in the cameras field view) and for category of visitors in general.
- Statistics of visits by categories of visitors (regular, occasional, not regular visitors), granted that such categories are previously defined (Big data analysis).
Opportunities for users of the system (mall/boutique owners)
- Personalisation of service due to ability to recognise regular/VIP clients
- Replacement of loyalty cards
- Control over the compliance with quarantine requirements (control over the number of people inside the room, control over compliance with the mask regime)
- Getting understanding of the target audience portrait (age, sex)
- Determining of anchor tenants through counting the number of visitors and the average time spent in each zone, per each of the target visitors group
- Improving the quality of service through controlling the queue length
- Analysis of consumer needs through analysis of the average time spent in each area of the mall
- Calculating the conversion of the flow of visitors for each store as the ratio of store visits to the number of people who passed by
- Calculating the conversion of visitors into purchases as the ratio of the number of purchases to the number of store visitors
- Dispute regulation with the help of quick search of video in archive using filters (visitor's face captured or receipt)
- Analysis of the marketing campaigns effectiveness and search for the most effective marketing strategies
- Targeted advertising
- Heat map analysis